Commission Portrait by Lizzie Monsreal
Whether you are looking to dress up your social media avatar or commission a portrait of a friend or loved one, you can now commission a ShopColumbia artist to create a custom portrait for you in their distinct style. Choose from the various portrait options including: above the shoulders, above the waist, full body, with an additional person or with hand lettering text.
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the additional options above shoulders, above the waist or full body and with or without an additional prop.
- Estimated production time frame: 2-3 weeks
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major:Interdisciplinary Fashion/Costume Design '19
Artist Statement: Lizzie Monsreal is a Latina Chicago artist, textile designer, and writer. She was born in Merida, Yucatan, but raised in Chicago, South suburbs. She graduated with a degree in Fashion & Costume Design from Columbia College in 2019. Her artwork is focused around personal growth, femininity, and spirituality. Nowadays she spends her time traveling when she can, playing music, creating art, and practicing yoga and meditation.
Lizzie captured our friend's likeness and spirit in the most beautiful way. What a perfect gift for those who everything but a custom portrait/avatar! Lizzie, you're gifted and a gift. Rapid turnaround (even during the holidays!) and beautiful!
I got my digital portrait as a Christmas gift. I LOVE it. Thrilled!!
I received a beautiful portrait with a very quick turnaround time! All the details I requested were included and exceeded my expectations. It looks just like me too! So happy with this commission and I’m very excited to add this wonderful piece to my personal art collection. Would absolutely commission another piece from this artist again.