Commission Portait by Blake Olsen
Whether you are looking to dress up your social media avatar or commission a portrait of a friend or loved one, you can now commission a ShopColumbia artist to create a custom portrait for you in their distinct style. Choose from the various portrait options including: above the shoulders or above the waist.
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the additional options above shoulders, above the waist or full body and with or without an additional prop.
- Estimated production time frame: 10-14 days
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major: Illustration '25
I'm Blake! I grew up in rural North Carolina. While the area cherished the arts, there wasn't enough of an opportunity for me to explore and connect with the world. After moving to Chicago to attend the College, I felt much more at home and accepted as queer. My work is mostly digital portraits as of recent, but I am starting to branch out to other mediums as well. I love design and illustration and hope to make it a full-time career whether it be through designing my own products or working for a company.
0 stars based on 0 reviews