Commission Portrait by Laiqah Hanold Illustrations
Whether you are looking to dress up your social media avatar or commission a portrait of a friend or loved one, you can now commission a ShopColumbia artist to create a custom portrait for you in their distinct style. Choose from the various portrait options including: above the shoulders, above the waist, full body, with an additional person, prop or with hand lettering text.
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the additional options above shoulders, above the waist or full body and with or without an additional prop.
- Estimated production time frame: 5-7 days
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major: Illustration '22
Artist Statement: I am an artist and illustration student based in Chicago, IL. I started with watercolor and gouache paintings while I was in high school in Edina, MN. Now I specialize digitally as well as pen and ink drawings. Artwork I enjoy the most are portraitures and character art of people and animals. I'm hoping one day my artwork can be used as concepts in books and/or movies to communicate stories.