Small plump teal lamp by Ronda Ruby ceramics
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Wheel-thrown ceramic lamp base, glazed and fired to cone 6
- Wired with a quality gloss nickel on/off socket with 6' plastic silver cord
- Paired with a patterned cotton shade and trimmed with a complimentary grosgrain ribbon
- Base is lined with brown felt
- Lamp size with shade: 15.5" tall x 8" across
- Shade dimensions: 8.75 tall x 8" across
"Each lamp is the meticulous culmination of hand-thrown ceramics and contemporary glazes; complemented by a handcrafted lampshade. The end result is a one-of-a-kind lamp to adorn and light your home. All throwing, glazing, assembling and shade construction is completed by the Chicago based artisan, Ronda Ruby. All lamp parts are new and underwriter lab tested. Due to the handcrafted nature of ceramics, irregularities may appear in the glaze finish but do not alter the integrity of the ceramics and only enhance the uniqueness of the piece."
Major: Arts Management '07
Artist Statement: Inspired by form, color, pattern and natural materials, Ronda Ruby Ceramics are housewares and decorative objects handcrafted in Chicago, IL.