Commission Portrait by Meghan Ingersoll
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the additional options above shoulders, above the waist or full body and with or without an additional person.
- Customers can request a portrait in the style of any of the example images
- Estimated production time frame: 5-7 days
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major: Illustration ’24
Artist Statement: My name is Meghan Ingersoll, I’m a digital artist and painter from Raleigh, NC. My work is all about people, their features, and representing what’s real in a fun and colorful way. My portraits aim to celebrate the individual. My inspiration comes from the surrealism movement, current trends, cartoons, and those around me. I don’t tend to pin myself to one or two sources of inspiration and not for an extended period of time. I want my work to grow with me as I find new sources of inspiration and learn new things.