Commission Portrait by Jennifer Hines
Whether you are looking to dress up your social media avatar or commission a portrait of a friend or loved one, you can now commission a ShopColumbia artist to create a custom portrait for you in their distinct style. Choose from the various portrait options including: above the shoulders or waist with or without additional pet, prop, person or hand lettering.
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the option of above the shoulders or waist with or without additional pet, prop, person or hand lettering.
- Customers can request a portrait in the style of any of the example images
- Estimated production time frame: 5-7 days
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major: Visual Arts Management, MAMM ’10
Artist Statement: Jennifer Hines is an illustrator and lettering artist who creates fun, whimsical, and pun-filled illustrations to make people smile. Jennifer has a background in fine art and creative writing, so drawing lettering and words combines her two loves of text and imagery. Her favorite things to illustrate are word play and puns, cute characters, and tasty food. She is from Chicago, and now lives in London working on freelance illustration for small businesses and editorial clients.