Commission Portrait by Erin Petersen
Whether you are looking to dress up your social media avatar or commission a portrait of a friend or loved one, you can now commission a ShopColumbia artist to create a custom portrait for you in their distinct style. Choose from the various portrait options including: above the shoulders or above the waist.
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the additional options above shoulders or above the waist.
- Estimated production time frame: 7-10 days
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major: Illustration '22
Artist Statement: Hello, I'm an up and coming illustrator from Carpentersville, IL and I hope to one day be a concept artist with a focus in character design. Right now I work in freelance, drawing portraits and full body references for other people's characters. I'm great influenced by fantasy genres and love to draw characters from magical worlds.
Erin did a fantastic job on a portrait of my wife. It made for a fantastic anniversary present! Cannot recommend enough!
Absolutely beautiful work, I couldn't be happier with the final result. Looking forward to commissioning this artist again in the future :)