Commission Portait by angenarts
Whether you are looking to dress up your social media avatar or commission a portrait of a friend or loved one, you can now commission a ShopColumbia artist to create a custom portrait for you in their distinct style. Choose from the various portrait options including: above the shoulders or above the waist with or without an addition of a pet.
- Digital portrait only. Customers are welcome to print to print the portrait after completion.
- Artist is able to create a portrait commission with the additional options above shoulders, above the waist or full body and with or without an additional prop.
- Estimated production time frame: 10-14 days
- Once a portrait is purchased, ShopColumbia staff will follow up to verify the commission details and request a photo or photos to provide the artists. Once completed, ShopColumbia will email the final portrait.
- Please note that most artists are either in school or recent alumni and their availability may change at any time. If for any reason the artist is unable to complete the commission, ShopColumbia staff will refund the customer or suggest an alternate available artist.
- If you are an academic department or business and are interested in having multiple portraits created of your staff, please email [email protected] for bulk commissions.
Artist Major: Illustration '23
I was born and raised in the city of Chicago, and am a current art student at Columbia College Chicago majoring in Illustration.
I am an illustrator who decided to make illustration my career at 17. Character designing has always been an interest of mine and I love to expand on that area. I am experimenting more in the field of concept art, making my own characters and environments. I always challenge my skills by trying various types of art styles, media, and concepts.
Some of my other interests/inspirations include playing various types of video games, watching shows and movies, and animal care.
0 stars based on 0 reviews